Monday, August 15, 2011

Here it goes again.

Another Monday.

I had a busy busy weekend - I met a guy for coffee yesterday, definitely not a match but it's practice I guess....  I am pretty sure dating would be better if everyone just watched Millionaire Matchmaker on Bravo.  It may be a bit whacky at times but Patti does know what she's doing.

I'm serious - guys could get tips on how to not be d-bags and gal can get tips on how not to dress and what not to talk about on a first date (don't talk about your eating disorder or your mother's death - they are real downers)...

Yesterday I got to see my nephews and my sister - they came up to Seattle for the afternoon.

 I also did rehab on my knee in earnest yesterday...  I actually did exercises and got my foot around the pedals on the bike and it didn't hurt so much.  That is good news.  I might actually make it after all.

We're coming down to the final push before Vermont.  I keep thinking maybe I should have some sort of projects planned - but there's the bigger part of me that thinks I should just go with the flow...  I think that's best.  I'm looking forward to meeting new people and seeing what other people are doing out there...   ah, creativity.

This week it's more of the same.  I have to work on cleaning up some projects at work (fun fun) and I get to do the usual at the gym.  No hot dates, no appointments with destiny.. nothing...

Oh, Hilary Duff is pregnant.  That makes me feel really old.


No comments: