Thursday, August 11, 2011

Yesterday was rough...

If you hadn't gathered from my post yesterday I didn't have a good start to the day.  I woke up at 2:30 with Mr. Clunky singing a song to a girl and a pain in my hip and back...  My muscles  are really really tight...  they still are but not as bad as they were... I woke up yesterday morning at 4:30 and used my foam roller in the dark on my IT band, lower back and butt.... ow ow ow...
Sleep did not come easy.... I didn't want a repeat so I took hard core drugs last night.  I slept much better.

Class last night was small!  Half the people who signed up didn't come... it sucks.  Oh well.... only two more weeks and then I get a whole month off to rest my body and mind and get some other things done in my life.

I just got an email regarding that survey I participated in regarding blogging and loneliness...  They are doing another followup survey so if YOU ARE a BLOGGER and want to take the survey let me know and I will forward you all the link.

My name was picked as one of the random winners of an Amazon.com voucher so that's cool.   I like it when things like that work out.

Did I mention that I have a date on Sunday?  I think I mentioned that I'm going to break my date record from last year so that would THREE DATES this year...  woot woot.

This means by the time I'm 60 I might actually be in a committed relationship. ha ha ha.

Okay, I better get a move on.  Here is a few photos I took of the puppies the other day when I was visiting momma...

Zoe Sleeping

Tucker looking demure
I think this is all I have to share today...

I started a new blog for my Residency a few days ago..... stay tuned for a link and exciting project ideas!

No comments: