Monday, September 05, 2011

A brief respite

I have found the big screen television in the residents lounge so I am currently watching the Today Show. 

Speaking as a non resident for a moment (do I have a multiple personality??)... maybe.... 

In speaking I actually mean typing.

I am going to complain for a moment...  I'm just going to complain about myself...  I keep eating and eating and eating...  they have desserts every evening and I can't say no.  Actually I could say no, I have just chosen not to.... let's list off what I have had so far...

Brownies that are like fudge, maple walnut pie, cheesecake, some gooey butterscotch cookie concoction, and a reeses peanut butter cup like cookie bar.

I am going to get fat.

Today I will go hunker down in my studio and watch last night's episode of Big Brother online and then make some work...

I'll post later on Jenerator in Residence.

No comments: