Saturday, October 15, 2011

What to do today

I posted yesterday on facebook that I had no social life...  I'm sure there are things I could do about it... I try...  I ask people (my friends) to do stuff all the time, but I always seem to be rejected.... is everybody else just as anti-social as I am?  Am I that much of a dud?  I'm trying people, but it's hard.

Today is my second week of not teaching on Saturdays...  and I have chosen to spend the morning visiting my old high school... they remodeled and I'm going to check it out.

I think this afternoon I will work on t-shirts.  I have to do a few more to send down for the show next month...

As I was walking home from work last night I was wishing that my feet and legs didn't hurt...  It would be nice to be able to walk on my left foot and not have the shooting pain from my heel...  I think I might be a little happier if I wasn't aching all the time... maybe I should go to the doctor again... hmmm...

What else...  I don't know. 


No comments: