Sunday, January 22, 2012

It's a miracle

I lost weight last week and I'm a bit surprised...

Yesterday was pretty uneventful.  I ended up coming home around 3pm with a headache... I took a shower and then a nap.

I put my pajamas on a bit after 4pm and I'm not out of them yet.

Today I am off to teach my first class in almost a week...  I am pretty sure it will be okay - I don't think I've forgotten how to do it. 

I am also going to visit my dad this afternoon.  I had a weird dream about him - hopefully it's not foreshadowing anything...

My horoscope said this today

Today is an 8 -- A word from you helps a loved one stay on track. Your intuition's right on target. Follow the recipe and adapt as necessary. Step into responsibility and shine.

I think that's good - what do you think?

I am going to go check and see if my paper is here... I've checked twice and no luck yet...  I like to read my Sunday ads....

No comments: