Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Okay, fine.

This morning I woke up at the correct time.  I even managed to get some dishes done this morning.

All I can say right now is that my backside really hurts.  I took the body sculpt class last night and it included a lot of butt work.  Now it hurts to walk.

Last night Mr. Clunky returned... he'd been gone for a week visiting his girlfriend in Mexico (or someplace like that)... I had forgotten what it's like to get a good nights sleep without earplugs until I had to use them...

oh well.

Oscar nominations were announced today.  I remember when I used to get up and watch them live...  I would have done that this morning if I had remember they were going to be on...  Moneyball is in the running for best picture, and it should be in my mailbox when I get home tonight.  Maybe I will watch it!  I may also put the Help in my queue... 

What else...

My sister took my Dad to the neurologist yesterday... (she's a peach for taking care of things all the time...)... hopefully they will figure out what's going on with him.  It stresses me out a but but I will survive...

Work is much better this week - there was a full staff so I didn't have to run around like a crazy person!

I think that is all I know this morning.... if I can make it to work without hurting myself I will have accomplished much today.

No comments: