Thursday, January 05, 2012

Thank Goodness it's Thursday.

Weird stuff happened last night while I was sleeping...

1 - I woke myself up by saying "yes".... I think maybe I was having a dream or something and I was responding to someone (my mom) calling my name.

2 - Mr. Clunky and his girlfriend had sex sometime around 2:30...  this is the second time in a week that I've been woken up by that...  at least she Mr. Clunky's girlfriend sounds like she's having a good time...  I was able to go back to sleep pretty quickly afterward...  I must have been tired.

3 - That's all I have... it just seems like two things is not enough when you're making a list.

Last night my class was completely full... There were also people who were late so they didn't get in...  people need to be on time or I can't guarantee anything...

I am going to be subbing in the next few weeks so I will be able to afford that operation I need!  (just kidding - I don't need an operation)....

I called my Dad yesterday and actually talked to him.  He sounded alright... a little bit sleepy.  I am going to head over there this weekend and hang out/help him out...  I think for the most part he is doing better (that is according to my sisters)...  it's just going to take time to adjust.

My cold is getting better...  I'm still a bit croupy and my head hurts, but I will survive...

Tonight I am going to First Thursday... there's a show at Soil which I want to see...  I have finagled my friend Kyle into coming with me so I HAVE to go...  it will be good for me.

I think that's it....  I need more coffee and more motivation...

No comments: