Wednesday, February 01, 2012

Alas - February.

It's already February... hmmm.... January sure went fast.

I am happy to report (at least as far as I know) there were no bedbugs in my apartment... woot woot...  not that I thought there were bedbugs but you never know...

In other news I completed my taxes yesterday - I'm getting a refund.  That will help out and get me out of a little hole I've found myself in... it's not a big hole, but it's a hole I'd rather not be in...  more of a divet.

Work is going to be quiet today - a lot of people are going to be out of the office...  but I almost forgot.  I get to go to lunch with my old boss.  We're going to Lola - which is one of my favorites.  Maybe I'll take a photo and post it later... 

Okay, I think that's it for now.

Carry on.

No comments: