Friday, March 23, 2012

Dweeb to the 10th Degree

Tonight I am going to see the Hunger Games and I'm pretty excited about it... okay, I'm mostly excited about seeing Lenny Kravitz in it...  and all the action.  Woot woot.

Last night I came home and didn't do a lot....  I should have cleaned, but I didn't...  I should have re-organized things, but I didn't.  I did do the dishes so that's one thing I've got going for me...  I also sat around and ate cheese, potato chips and various other carbs for dinner...  When I step on the scale this morning it's not going to be pretty.

This weekend is going to be freaking stinking busy...  but I will get through it.  I'm looking forward to my acupuncture/massage tomorrow...  I tweaked my back last weekend from all the box moving.  I will survive, but it will be better after my appointment.

Tomorrow I am subbing the cycle class that was taken away from me I used to teach at the gym and then I'm meeting a friend from High School for lunch.  Hopefully I will get a chance to swing by and visit my Dad.  Maybe tomorrow afternoon for a quick visit. 

Sunday is not going to be any less busy...  oye.  Who wants to come over and help me clean up my apartment?

No comments: