Monday, March 12, 2012

A nap might be nice...

I am happy to report that I did some cleaning yesterday...

I don't know what got into me...  but I got rid of a bunch of papers that were cluttering up the place.... 

Oh, I know what got into me...  I started watching Hoarders: Buried Alive on TLC and I started thinking that maybe I should pick some stuff up.  I'm not a hoarder, but I'm sure if I had a mental break it would just be a short trip to there inevitably being a dump truck being placed in the courtyard of my building and them shoveling junk into it.

Sometimes I just don't throw things away...

I have a bunch of pillow packing that I should probably just deflate and throw away...   (but I was going to use it for an art project).... yeah, that's what those hoarders say before they are confronted by their angry relatives...

Next topic -

Dad seemed pretty good yesterday.  I am feeling better about things in that regard.  I know it's going to be an ongoing low grade sort of stress, but all I can do is just take it one day at a time...

I took my ear seeds out on Saturday... I seem to be pretty calm... that's good.

Final Topic -

This week is payday.  I will also make my final payment on my residency... that will be nice to have a bit more money to shuffle out to my debtors...

A storms a coming today... batten down the hatches...  better yet, go back to bed.

No comments: