Friday, March 16, 2012

Some good news finally

Okay, so yesterday wasn't too bad after all...

First - I got a free doughnut when I got to work in honor of the Rack opening in my building.

Second - I found a pair of tennis shoes just like my old ones at the Rack.

Third - I was notified that I made the roster for the Storefronts Seattle program - they take empty storefronts and put art in them.... it's not a guarantee that my artwork will go into a storefront, but it made the cut and they will draw from the pool as places become available....  who knew my t-shirts would take me this far...

Finally - I got my hair done and that always makes me feel good...

and then I bought a tank of gas and realized that I can't eat for the next week and a half because I am poor...

Tonight I am really really really looking forward to my Entertainment Weekly/Bathtub appointment...  it's been a busy week.

No comments: