Tuesday, March 20, 2012

What do I know?

Busy day yesterday.  I was highly efficient at work... firing on all cylinders.  That usually doesn't happen...

I'm not really into typing this morning so I will share some photos I've taken over the past few days...

This is a collection of things from my Dad's Medicine Cabinet... the English Leather has been there for approximately 20 years I think...  I thought it was a good idea to take a photo of the items in situ.

 

These next photos are from the loading dock at the Hearthstone... I think it's where old shopping carts go to die...





Finally this is my new/old sofa and chairs...
I actually have grownup furniture!



yesterday I got another storage locker in the basement...  sometime this week I need to move some stuff down there.....   I also need to gather things for my Big Brother Clothing party...  too bad I can't say their name anymore...

Tonight I am subbing at the gym.... woot woot... more money... but less time.

Okay - I can hear my coffee cup calling my name.

later people!

No comments: