Thursday, April 19, 2012

Better/Worse

I've had an interesting week.... and it's only Thursday.

I mentioned dissatisfaction the other day... it's still with me.  Nothing overwhelmingly disabling to my psyche, but it's there and I'm thinking of ways to make changes.

I think that's the way my life usually works - I start to get restless because things can't stay the way they are, but I'm not quite sure of what needs to be done....  once the itch gets to be too much I will figure out how to scratch it.

I'm usually in a good mood when my Birthday is coming around... this year not so much.  Hopefully things will pick up this weekend, in time for the big day.

Things I need to do...

Clean the apartment (it's not too bad)
make some art
get a life


oh, finally this morning I'm happy to report that I think my feet are feeling better after a few weeks of icing, ibuprofen and wearing of orthotics... they still hurt, but they seem to be doing better.  I'm walking a little more comfortably... there may be hope for pain free feet eventually..

- insert random photo here....



No comments: