Monday, May 21, 2012

Pretty good weekend, but next weekend will be better.

Overall I give the weekend a 7.  The only major icky thing was the coffee grinder breaking.  I realized once I got to the gym that I had a few of the Starbucks Via packets which I could have used... but I was so discombobulated by lack of caffeine that I didn't realize it.

Oh well....  I took the beans I had left over to my mom's house and used her coffee grinder so I'll be set for the next few days.

This weekend I got some cleaning done around my place, exercised, updated the website a bit (it's still not perfect, but I found a few images that I could put up there), and I watched the pilot episode of Twin Peaks on Netflix... good show.

Oh, I also managed to get some laundry done.

Next weekend there are no classes at the gym so I get a true weekend to myself.  I am going to be heading off to work camp.  It will be nice to get away and do some work on the site for the upcoming camping season.  I need me some Pilgrim Firs time....

I am guessing that because it is going to be a three day weekend that this week will go on forever.  I just have to mentally prepare for it.

Overall things seem to be picking up.  I am not feeling quite so down about things.  That's good.


No comments: