Friday, May 04, 2012

The summer of the pull-up.

I think this summer I shall work on trying to do pull ups...   I was going to do it last summer, but then I messed up the knee and couldn't really adapt my training to accommodate the knee...

I checked yesterday and I can still do push-ups (the boy ones, not the girl ones...).  I did 20.  Not too bad.

Tomorrow I am signed up for the Fiesta 5k Ole at Volunteer Park... should be good... it's within walking distance of home, there's taco trucks afterwards, and if I was a drinker I could even grab a margarita...  I won't though..

I think tomorrow I shall work on applying for a job at North Seattle...  It's for someone to teach painting and drawing (if you've seen my painting and drawing you will know that it's not my strong suit....).... I am going to apply for the job anyway...

there's also a grant I need to apply for....   I just need to get out and work on the stuff somewhere other than my apartment....

Next topic....

I'm in the process of reducing my spending... yesterday I was going through my desk drawer at work and I found 32 dollars!  how exciting....  I had squirreled it away sometime ago because it was "crisp"  that money which has never been folded...   I deposited the 30 bucks in my savings account...  I will probably spend the 2 ones somewhere.....

My feet have been feeling better (hence the running)...

My psyche is better (at least today)...

We are having Eltana Bagels today... they are yummy.  You should check them out sometime...


No comments: