Friday, May 25, 2012

Three Days to Myself!

I don't remember the last time I had a three day weekend without any constraints on my time.  I'm looking forward to it.

As is usual with three day weekends, the work week preceding it has been a bear.  I suppose it's good, but I am tired.

Tonight I am hoping to get an early dismissal so I can come home and pack before I head over for work camp.  I have been told that one of my projects this weekend will be organizing the craft room (I knew it was inevitable)... maybe they will let me do some painting too.  I don't really mind.

What else???  I had some teeny tiny ants in my bathroom but they are gone now thanks to the exterminator!  death to the teeny tiny buggers.

Last night I watched the premiere of So You Think You Can Dance... I really do love that show.  There are so many people with talent - It just makes me want to shake my groove thing.... 

I think that's it this morning. 

Have a great weekend.


No comments: