Friday, June 01, 2012

Frrrrrrr- day

Friday, I love you.

As usual,  the four day work week has kicked my backside.

I am sitting here on the sofa enjoying a cup pot of coffee.  I love coffee.

The other Jen Towner has started challenging me to do the plank for specific lengths of time...  we did a five minute stretch on Monday... yesterday she challenged me to do it for six minutes...  I haven't tried it yet... maybe today.  It's about all I can do to hold a plank for five.  I get all shaky and sweaty...

This is what a plank looks like...


I have a rug burn on my forearm so I probably won't do it again for a few days...

but the gauntlet has been thrown down...  I must accept the challenge.

This weekend it's back to the usual... I have a hair appointment to get rid of my skunk stripe and I will teach and visit my pop....  I think that's all on the agenda this weekend.  Maybe I'll find some jobs to apply for.....  there's also a Fellowship deadline coming up for the Vermont Studio Center... maybe I will apply again.  I would love to go back, but I can't afford to pay for it.  I guess it's worth a $25.00 application fee gamble..

I think for now I will just sit here and finish my coffee...

No comments: