Thursday, June 07, 2012

The post which recounts two hours in the dentist's chair...

I would tell you about my dentist visit in person, but my jaw hurts from keeping it open for two hours.

I had two fillings replaced by a replacement dentist... (my other dentist broke his femur)... she was very nice, but very slow...  my jaw has had issues in the past, but I thought I was going to die.  It's hard to keep it open for so long.  When she was done, she told me about all the things that could happen to my teeth (crown, root canal)... I've had both of those, but It's no big deal...  I am thinking my regular Dentist usually thinks those things but he doesn't actually say them out loud.

The only good thing about the visit is that I got more toothpaste samples.

This week has been really busy - Tonight is the first night I don't have to teach this week.  I have two days off from the gym and then it's a string of another three classes. 

Overall things are medium. We have a camp planning meeting on Saturday so it will be nice to see everyone.

Another thing I have on the horizon is the Long Walk...  It's a four day walk/art event put on by Susan Robb.  I wanted to do it last year, but my injury-laden season left me on disabled list and the thought of walking up to 18 miles a day is unthinkable (also I had my Vermont Studio Residency coming up and couldn't afford to take time off)...  I have the signup date marked in my in calendar and I hope to be one of the lucky ones to get a spot...

In honor of my feet, here's my feet......



No comments: