Wednesday, August 01, 2012

Today I give up the sugar...

I have decided to eliminate sugar from my diet starting today.  I am not going to go all crazy and get rid of everything that is bad in my kitchen, but I'm going to be aware of additional sugar in my diet (like eating cookies for breakfast).

I made this decision a few weeks ago so I feel pretty good about it.  I am thinking it might be a little challenging the first few days... I will just get through it.

Changing directions in this post now to the Long Walk...

At one point in the walk we planted a tree in honor of two former walkers who have died over the past year.  In the hole in which we planted the tree we placed little pieces of paper on which we wrote things we wanted to grow over the next year.  I'm not going to divulge what I wrote on my paper, but I'm working on doing just what I wrote down.  I feel very optimistic about my upcoming year.


No comments: