Friday, August 24, 2012

What I know today.

I don't have much to report today.  I ate a really big hamburger last night and don't have any regrets at all!  I met up with a friend of mine from High School.  I had borrowed her camping equipment for the long walk and needed to return it... so I took her out to dinner to thank her. 

Finally it is Friday...  I know, it took long enough to get here.

I hope today will fly by...  I am looking forward to a fairly uneventful weekend.  I have a hair/waxing appointment tomorrow (thank goodness - my armpits look like a gorilla)... and then a birthday party I might go to (there would be nobody there that I know, but hey - I'm up for the challenge I think)... and then I have the fourth season of True Blood from the library which I need to start watching...

I think that's it.

This morning I woke up to more ants in my kitchen.  I closed my kitchen window last night and I think they got trapped inside... don't worry, I killed them all...  poor things....

Maybe I'll get lucky this weekend and get asked out on a date!

No comments: