Thursday, September 06, 2012

Quick update...

yeah, you're probably wondering where I've been.

Well,  I've been drinking coffee and doing stuff.

Yesterday morning I started making an Instagram Book on Blurb.com... if you look to the right of this post you will see a banner for it...  If you don't know what Blurb is I will tell you... it's a self publishing website.  I have been wanting to use it for a while but never got around to it...  I had a chance to make a book from my instagram photos... if you have never heard about Instagram - it's an app for your phone in which you take photos in a square format and then use filters to make them pretty.... (I post my instagram photos every once in a while... they are square - that's how you know they are instagram..)...

Well I spent a good part of yesterday morning and last night putting the book together..  I will give you an update once I get the book back.

you can look at it here...



Okay, that's all I have this morning...

No comments: