Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Time Marches On....

Yesterday it happened to me....

I had to buy a pair of readers.

I know it's not the end of the world, but hey... I've been noticing that I haven't been able to see that well close up lately... maybe I should actually go get my eyes checked...  I had lasik eye surgery about a ten years ago and things are generally great but when I try to do any drawings up close and personal it's a little hard to focus sometimes... oh well.  Time marches on I guess.

What do I know today?  Hell, what do I know any day?

I'm a little bloated.  I'm sure you wanted to know that didn't you?

There's not a lot going on in my world this week.. the same old same old... 

I did get a notification about my blurb.com book being shipped... I will post some photos of it when it gets here... 

That's all I've got this morning.



No comments: