Friday, October 12, 2012

Good News/Bad News

Well, there really isn't bad news...

I am not having a house guest tonight - things didn't work out, but I am going out to lunch tomorrow with my friend which will be fun. 

A few weeks ago I was lamenting the fact that I never go out to brunch with friends or socialize much...  well I can not say that anymore... at least for this weekend.

The rain has finally returned to the PNW...  as has the wearing of my puffy coat.  I've taken the puffy down coat out of the closet and it's all nice and cozy...

I'm not sure if I'll have to break out the rain boots just yet.

Yesterday I didn't do much... however, I did take a couple of photos during lunch near the Pike Place Market... (Post Alley)...  I had to go to the Sound Sports and buy me some new socks for the gym...

anyway, here's the photos...



No comments: