Saturday, March 09, 2013

I made it to Saturday

I only spent 11 plus hours at work yesterday.

Everything got done and I only almost cried once..  it wasn't as bad as Thursday though.

I will be glad when this whole thing is over.  I'm developing my construction cough.

Okay, I don't feel too bad... I just saw a story on Justin Beiber... he's having a harder week than I am.  But he has a ton of money so I guess he can manage...

Today I am subbing the Body Sculpt and Cycle classes... we shall be doing wall squats!  That's really the only thing I feel comfortable teaching.

I absolutely need to do some laundry or it's not going to be pretty... I had a waxing appointment schedule but that had to be rescheduled...  I guess I will just have to hide my armpits.

I think I need a vacation.  Really.  Someplace warm.

No comments: