Sunday, May 26, 2013

Something yet nothing...

It's been another low key day.

I taught this morning and then I went to brunch at a friends house. I got home around 4 and have taken up residence on my sofa.

I'm feeling a bit better cold-wise, I'm not quite as congested as I was yesterday... a more productive cough is keeping things going.  I almost feel as though I might survive.

I think sometimes it's just better to take it easy sometimes.

I have watched a few episodes of Arrested Development on Netflix.  Google it if you don't know what I'm talking about.  I am going to savor the episodes for a while... no rushing through.

Tomorrow I get to sleep in.  No teaching at 6am!  woot woot!

I am going to stay up tonight and watch Long Island Medium.  I don't usually get to stay up past 9 on Sunday nights so I'm looking forward to it.

That's all today...

No comments: