Sunday, July 21, 2013

Sunday!

I have a little bit of a desire to go to a beach today... I want to put on my cute swimsuit and take a plunge...  hmmm....

the soccer game yesterday was pretty fun - I got a bit of sun on my arms... they're not burned, but they have some color to them...

I walked a bunch yesterday... I went around Greenlake one and a half times, then I ran from my place to downtown (I was running late to get to the game) and then I walked home... busy busy day....  Today I was up at 5am.. (I did go to bed a bit past 9)...  I think I'm supposed to meet up with my friend Bonnie this evening for dinner (that will be fun)...  Between teaching and dinner maybe I will find a place with some water... maybe I could head out to Magnuson Beach and catch some rays...  it might be fun.

In my art life right now I am trying to rewrite my artist statement and re-work my website... it's an ongoing process...

In additional to all the things I did yesterday I met up with my sister to close out my father's bank accounts... it was fairly painless...  I must admit that even though I like to complain about my family sometimes they overall are pretty top-notch... I need to give some members more credit...

now onto the ongoing saga of cleaning up my apartment... blech... It's still looking like an episode of Hoarders in here... I need to hold a yard sale...  perhaps I shall take a few minutes before I leave to do something about it.

That's it this morning... I'm going to peruse my paper and clip some coupons...

No comments: