Thursday, August 29, 2013

What I know today.

I don't have much to report this morning. I actually woke up with the alarm this morning, but unfortunately I didn't sleep great. It wasn't bad, but I did wake up a few times over the course of the night.

I continue to be in the good mood (or less bitter as my friend Matt says) and I think it suits me - although I find it to be a little exhausting right now. I think things will even out eventually.

I want to go back to that bitter statement... I don't necessarily think I've been bitter in the past, just snarky and pessimistic... a little bit of a smart ass... don't get me wrong - I will always be a smart ass... just the good mood Jen is a smart ass a little less often.

This weekend I am sitting at an art show at bumbershoot - I'm looking forward to it. Good mood Jen may actually hang out and watch acts and have fun while she's there as well.

Good Lord, what has gotten into me?

No comments: