Friday, September 27, 2013

Friday!

yeehaw! It's Friday!

I am hoping that by sleeping 8 hours last night that I am finally catching up on some rest.. It seems like no matter what I do I am still tired...  I think it's just a change of seasons, good mood, long crappy year coming to a close...

Yesterday at work I was very productive... I got my filing organized (four months backlogged organized and sorted)... today I shall file it.

It's treat day and I am going to get a combination of Wandering Goose Biscuits, Bakery Nouveau quiche and stuff and Crumble and Flake Croissants for the office...  I have been slacking on the eating of fruits and veggies this week and I can tell - I am not at the top of my game... that's alright. I shall make myself a kale/peach/yogurt smoothing to kick off the morning and things will get better...

This weekend I don't have much on the agenda. I think I will try to get my hoarders closet (studio) taken care of... I'll do some laundry and clean something...
oh, and I'll watch football.  That is important.

I think that's what I've got going today... 

I think things are going well - I think this is post number three this week.  Perhaps I'm regaining my moxie... or whatever it is...

here is a cute photo of me and my cousin Sam from last weeks Happy Hour festivities...

okay - enough with the cuteness!

see you later.

No comments: