Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Here I am!

Don't worry - I will be back in full force eventually.. (I hope).

Things are going well if you hadn't figured it out. I've been busy with projects, work, socializing, etc...

One of the most important things is that I finally got my new iPhone!  Yeah, you probably think that's not a big deal, but it is for me! I love Apple products, but I'm also thrifty... I don't just buy things willy nilly... I like to save up and I'd had my old iPhone for two and a half years... I figured it was time to upgrade.

I was wanting the gold iPhone 5s but it was sold out by the time my friend John and I got into line... I have come to the point where I can go with my second or third choice so I bought the Galaxy Gray iPhone... I bought more GB so I have a little more phone than I need but that's okay... It was fun just standing in line - the weather was nice, people were funny... the sheriff guarding the Apple Employees who were handing out the tickets for the phones... I bought my momma a phone while I was at it too. I think she was pleased.  She's taken good care of me over the years so it's the least I can do...

The rest of the week should go as they usually do... work, teaching, eating, sleeping, new television shows to watch! or try to watch.. last week I was so busy I missed a few things... oh well. I guess I will adapt.

I suppose I should wrap things up so I can get ready to stun the world with my Office Manager abilities!  More coffee to drink, things to wash, smoothies to drink!

See you later!

No comments: