Sunday, September 01, 2013

Weekend Report Day 1

Yesterday I found myself laying on the grass of the Seattle Center waiting for a band to perform at Bumbershoot and thought to myself "what the hell has happened to you Jen?".  My good mood has gotten me doing things I wouldn't normally do.

I think eventually I may quit talking about the good mood but bear with me for a bit longer... I am still getting used to it.

Yesterday I worked at the Art Show and then walked around and listened to some music.  I saw some of my campers so that was nice.  They let me hang out with them for about ten minutes so that was cool.

On the way home I took photos of the EMP and surrounds of the Seattle Center.  Here's a few.































Today I am doing laundry and getting things cleaned up around my place before I head back down to Bumbershoot again... Tomorrow I will rest.  Or go to Ikea for a coffee table!

No comments: