Friday, February 07, 2014

I made it to Friday.

yesterday was a bit of a letdown after all the celebrations of Wednesday...

I had a lot of fun at the Seahawks Superbowl Parade! One of the benefits of working in the Westlake Office tower is that it was right on the parade route - We closed the office and went down to celebrate. The Seahawks Deejays were set up at the Mall portion of the building and I spent two plus hours just dancing around... I didn't care if people were looking at me... I've gotten past the point in life that I'm embarrassed by how I move.  It kept me warm for sure. I was not the only person dancing.

My years in Chicago and my time spent on the plaza at the Today Show helped me figure out how to dress appropriately for the cold weather.

It was fun and here are some photos.



































Let's just say it was fun...

Today our office is celebrating it's 10 year anniversary by going out to lunch. It will be fun... I'm looking forward to the weekend as well.

I am going to hit the stairs tomorrow and then get my hair done - I am going to Chicago next week for a conference and I don't want to hit up the town with a skunk stripe in my hair... oh the wonders of middle age...

I got an email yesterday from a graphic designer in Portland. After last years conference he contacted me because he found my business cards lying around. He thought they were great. We've sent a few email over the past year and are going to meet up in Chicago. He is going to be taking photos of the conference for the association. It will be nice to make some new contacts. He was just checking to make sure that I was ready (I am not).

Last years conference was a bit of bust because Dad died while I was there... this one should be more fruitful I think. Even if the conference itself doesn't do much for me, just being back in Chicago with my friends and having a little mini vacation will be nice.

At some point this weekend I need to get my things organized and maybe have some sort of game plan... oh well...

One last thing.. Zoe seems to be doing better. She peed on my mom yesterday when she picked her up... I think that's a good sign.

This was what she looked like on Tuesday...


That's all I've got... I have to get a move on!

No comments: