Wednesday, February 19, 2014

More Changes...

I've decided to cut down on the blogging, facebooking, and oversharing that has permeated my life the past few years. It's not that I don't love you all, it's that I feel like I need to give myself a little break and live my real life. Not just the image of a life I live online... I want them to be more inline with each other...

I realize by typing that last few sentences I am bound to go back on my word, but that's okay. I just have to play everything by ear. I am tired. I feel goodish. I am getting better.

I just realize that I've been through a lot over the past few years and it's hard keeping up a image of what I think people want to see from me. I am pretty sure its fairly authentic, but still... nothing beats getting up and doing things as opposed to sitting on your sofa typing about things.

Don't worry, I'm not going to abandon you all together, I just need a break.


so this is sideways... that's okay....

No comments: