Sunday, February 09, 2014

My life is Whack Nutty Crazy Mess - but it's good.

it's amazing what can happen when you start making changes...

I've been on a crazy roller coaster the past year or so.. it's gotten really crazy the past month... but I'm just going with the flow.

I've been powering up on books and eliminating electronic crap in the evening... spending more time with my friends... experiencing feelings..

Greif..  that's a big one that's been coming up lately.

This Friday will be the one year anniversary of my Dad dying. At the time I don't think I grieved... I mean I knew it was coming and I was prepared but I didn't really experience the feelings at the time.

With all the events of the past year it's just been one thing after the other and I just shoved everything inside... yeah, I would show it every once in a while but it never really all came out. I think with the "dumping" (that's what I'm calling it) it just brought up a bunch of other things I hadn't been fully feeling... overall I'm feeling better and it's going to be a process but I actually think I am going to be alright.

I am looking forward to spending time with my Chicago friends this next week... I haven't seen them for a long while and it will be nice. I have to pack at some point today/tomorrow...

I was up at 4am so I'm thinking I might need to take a nap...
I was going to go to church but it snowed last night and I don't want to risk it in an area of town I don't know...

I think that's it for now.

Stay strong people - there is light at the end of the tunnel.

No comments: