Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Being thankful for what I have...

Yesterday was strange... good, but strange.

My friend Deb works in the KOMO 4 news room and was there when the Helicopter crash occurred. She went into reporter mode and tweeted out some of the first pictures of the crash.

I didn't know anyone who was affected by the crash but it is one of those things that brings your life into focus. I need to appreciate what I have (which i do) and make changes to things that don't bring you joy and peace.

On another front - at the office we have made an offer to a new legal assistant and she has accepted contingent on her interviewing with another one of our attorneys that is on vacation. This should bring an end to the stress at work...  we have a new file clerk as well and she is whipping everything into shape and cleaning up stuff.  She reorganized the copy room yesterday... after my initial freak out I kind of liked the idea... sometimes we need other people to help clean out the clutter and get us moving again. Dilia (the new clerk) cleaned off my desk last week when I was at the Drs office and although it freaked me out - I like it. It' s kind of like my clean out of my apartment. It's letting me move forward... it feels good.

things are good... I have a lot to be grateful for.

No comments: