Saturday, March 22, 2014

Better Living through Prednisone?

in the ongoing saga of the cough that won't go away I will start taking Prednisone this morning to try to eliminate the rest of this cough that has been nagging for so long.

The first cold I had was back in the end of October... back when I was happily oblivious to the grief that was lurking underneath the surface... my non-relationship was in full swing and thought things were really good.

There were parts that were really good, but a lot has changed since then. Overall I am emotionally better, but I think once this cough is gone I can really get going on new things... (I associate my cough with John and I think once it's gone for good I will REALLY feel better)... I'm not a professionally trained therapist but It my non-scientific opinion.

The Prednisone might make me hyper and hungry... that's why I couldn't take it last night... I don't anything but hot flashes keeping me up at night.

Today I am getting my hair done for the Big Climb, then I have dinner plans... somewhere in between I might work on cleaning out my apartment more.. it looks pretty good, but it's an ongoing process.

Tomorrow morning I am slated to start 4th for our team behind two firefighters and a triathlete.

I was told that I've done a great job with training and that I should be proud of myself.

I am.

Maybe there will be a nice single man there to admire my stair climbing prowess and sweep me off my feet...

No comments: