Sunday, March 09, 2014

What I know today... at 6:04am

yes... Daylight Savings Time.

Hot Flashes.

not a great combination but hey, that's okay.

Yesterday was fairly uneventful. I went to ww, did stairs, and then had a facial.

I was supposed to meet a friend to walk around the lake but we decided to postpone it due to rain.

I spent the rest of the day doing dishes, drawing and a little cleaning. I had a few moments of feeling blue, but that's okay... I didn't expect everything to be great and rainbowy overnight... I just have to keep moving through things.

Today we have class, church and more cleaning I think.

Yesterday I decided to add a little pizzaz to my hair for the stair climb - I bought a few hair extensions to add a pop of color to match my fancy colored pants that I'm going to wear. I am getting my hair done before the climb and they are going to add the flash! It's the least I can do.

Yesterday's climbing went pretty well. I'm feeling pretty good and my lungs are finally feeling better. I'm still a bit phelmy but I will be okay.

On Friday I took a bunch of photos on my way to and from work. I also went out during lunch. Here are a few to get you going this morning.






































No comments: