Thursday, May 22, 2014

Good Morning.

I've been thinking recently about how my habits have changed lately... (since I fell into the grief pit earlier this year)...

I am not blogging as much  - you probably have already figured that out.
I'm not watching television as much - I don't feel the need to escape into other worlds...
I'm reading more.
I'm doing new things and meeting new people.

I feel like things are gelling and moving in the right direction.
It's a bit hard to articulate it but I feel as though I'm living more authentically. It's nice.

I just wanted to check in to let you all know that I'm still around and I'm doing alright.

I am meeting the other Jen Towner tonight for Karaoke. I love her. She is crazy. I am glad she doesn't live here though because I would never get anything done.

I will report back later and let you know how it all pans out.

No comments: