Saturday, June 07, 2014

What I know today.

Hi there people.
I am spending the night with the puppy dogs tonight so I thought I would update you all on things.

At lest a few of them.

I am happy to report that I am feeling really good. I think I've mentioned it before but things are looking up. I am spending time doing things that I like to do, not wasting time on things that give me grief, and finding that when I focus on gratitude and the good things that good things come my way.

The other Jen Towner used to talk about the book "The Secret" and I used to ridicule her but she's probably right... However, I WILL NEVER READ THE BOOK.

You get more good with good than you do with bad.

Here are a few good things that have happened recently.

I took Zoe into the back yard this afternoon and suspended her back legs in her harness. We walked around for a while. One of the best parts of that is that she was wagging her tail... it must be nice for her to get out like that.

My mom is in Corvallis for the day, back tomorrow. My aunt's husband died earlier in the week and the service was this afternoon. I'm teaching at Tricycle Fitness so I couldn't' go down. It's always good to spend time with the girls. It also gives me a chance to do laundry without paying for it!

Another good thing - I started taking a TRX class this week. I thought I liked boot camp? I like TRX too. I am intending to get certified to teach the classes so that would be a plus (more opportunity to work out and earn money at the same time!).

Next good thing? I was contacted to schedule an interview to be part of the Artist Mentor Pool for the new Low Residency MFA program at SAIC (where I went to school). I am going to think positively about it all... it's nice to get the interview - luckily I got my hair done today so I will look good via Skype next week!

Tomorrow I am heading down to Olympia to attend my nephew's dance recital. I am looking forward it. It takes me back to when I had dance recitals. Those were the good days - dancing, wearing costumes, having a good time.

Overall this weekend is going well and there is still one more day!

I guess that's it for now.

Yay.


No comments: