Saturday, July 19, 2014

Nerves.

well, it turns out that I am turning into my mom.  I was awake a bit past 4am... I lingered in bed for a while and then decided to get up and do some dishes.

My apartment is a disaster area. I am trying to pull things out that I want to take with me on the road and it's not an easy task. I know it will all get done, it just doesn't seem like I am going to have any free time to make it happen.

I got my car back last night - somehow they managed to bend the hood hinge and put a dent in it (the hood). Luckily it was all taken care of and washed to boot (they also vacuumed the interior which was nice). It's the cleanest it's been since I've owned it.

Overall I'm feeling good, but a little stressed out about finances. Things keep popping up that are taking money... I'm not exactly sure how I'm going to pay for my rent in September, but I'm sure it will all work out in the end. I just know that I have to do this. I think once I get on the road everything will work out.

I just have to remember to breathe and keep making art.




No comments: