Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Gratitude December 14, 2016

#gratitudechallenge
1. I am grateful that the headache I woke up with is going away.
2. I am grateful for sleeping well again.
3. I am grateful for shark. The best inanimate boyfriend ever.
4. I am grateful for calm and quiet.
5. I am grateful that I closed my Nordstrom account yesterday and cut up my card. Human beings are more important than profits.
6. I am grateful that my friend Kelsey Peterson will be giving the sermon at church on January 1st. I am so proud of the good things people are doing.
7. I am grateful for the fudge I will eat today at our holiday tenant event.

8. bonus gratitude... I am grateful for the movie Babe. If you haven't seen it I highly recommend it. Nothing better than a movie about a sheep pig.

No comments: