Friday, December 16, 2016

Gratitude December 16, 2016

#gratitudechallenge
1. I am grateful for my hepa filter.
2. I am grateful that it's Friday and there will not be many people in the office.
3. I am grateful for my nephew Max who turns 13 today. He's a really good young man with manners, empathy, and a pretty good sense of humor.
4. I am grateful that I get to see my pal Jenny this weekend. We have an appointment to pull out the sofa bed, break out the shark and the hallmark channel.
5. I am grateful that I have decided to plan out my menu and get back on track... I feel pretty gross right now and know that eating better will make me feel better.
6. I am grateful for my tree Frederico, III. Tonight I shall sit on the sofa and admire him.
7. I am grateful for mashed potatoes and gravy.

No comments: