Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Gratitude December 21,2016


#gratitudechallenge
1. I am grateful for an evening of puppy dog, momma, and Hallmark channel.
2. I am grateful for the ability to donate to causes which will stand up against injustice.
3. I am grateful for the insomnia which made me not oversleep this morning thereby enabling me to get to class on time.
4. I am grateful for a slow work week to get caught up on all the stuff I've been putting off.
5. I am grateful for xfinity streaming for my iPad... I was able to use a hallmark movie as white noise in the middle of the night.
6. I am grateful for awareness that I'm not doing great. That's okay... at least I'm not hiding that fact.
7. I am grateful for my friends and family that I will get to see this weekend....
8. I am also grateful that I have Monday off.

No comments: