Sunday, January 22, 2017

Gratitude January 22, 2017

 I am grateful for church this morning and the message from Chad about our work being a Marathon and not a 5k. We need to pace ourselves so we don't lose our steam.
I am grateful for spending the weekend with my dog.
I've slept better the past few nights than I have in a while... perhaps I need to visit more often or get someone to sleep next to me once in a while (as long as they don't snore).
I am grateful for all the good vibes I got from the march yesterday and my first sense of hope.
I have to believe people have more commonalities than differences.
I am also grateful for the music of Richard Bruxvoort Colligan. He did the programming at our Midwinter retreat last weekend and I've been listening to his CD this week... he does a lot of music based on the Psalms... I dig it. (who am I??)...
http://www.worldmaking.net
I am also grateful for my friend Teresa for sending me home with soup last night...it is yummy.

No comments: