Monday, March 06, 2006

I called it.

Crash won for best picture... I must say I was underwhelmed with the telecast. Oh well, I guess if I had seen more movies it might have been more interesting to me.

On the job front I talked to the lady from Weight Watchers today and it looks promising. I could make $14.00 an hour just taking peoples money!!! Well, I'd have to work too, but it sound interesting. This should keep me on plan.

Tonight I am going to adorn more pushpins with rhinestones and watch how I met your mother. I like that show.

I submitted my TA application for next year, hopefully something will pan out because I really want to get Teaching experience... but I was told it isn't if you TA that will get you jobs, it's the quality of your work.

With that said I better get going... as June carter cash sings.... times a wastin'!

No comments: