Saturday, March 11, 2006

Today was beautiful!

Today was one of the best days I've had here... I walked a lot, it was 65 degrees and sunny. Squirrels were playing in the park, as were dogs and kids.

I found Stanley's fruit stand and I purchased asparagus, spinach, lettuce, red and green pepper, broccoli, tomatoes and an apple from Washington State all for $5.05. I am soooo happy!

When I got home there was a letter from my dog Tucker in the mail as well as a letter informing me that I didn't get the job at the law firm at which I interviewed. That's just fine with me. Hopefully the Weight Watchers thing will work out, I think I would like to do that more anyway.

I am pooped too. It has been very busy. One nice thing is that my friend Julie had people over to her studio to read yesterday and I actually got to read some more of my John Irving novel which I've been working on for almost a year.

Okay, I have to make something for dinner.. talk to you later.
J

No comments: