Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Ahhh... I'm a slug

I am sooo tired. I don't really want to do anything today, I should get myself together and get to the studio. I basically have three, maybe four days to get my crap together for my critique. My advisor Stephanie said I shouldn't worry, and that I have a good critique panel (which is good).

Yesterday when I got home I had a birthday card from my friend Michael and his wife Dina in North Carolina, and one from my dad which had a post it saying that my present was coming shortly. Hmmmm I wonder what it is. I still have not got my card from Melissa, Victor and the boys. I also got a birthday email from my friend Nancy.

Did I mention that I got a bookcase for my birthday from Hilary and Grant? It's very nice. I finally have someplace to put all the crap I've been storing in cardboard boxes on my floor. Maybe I'll do some redecorating after critique week. Maybe I'll buy a plant too (it would go nicely on top of my bookcase!).





Last night I watched Un Chien Andalou - weird "surreal" movie. It might be more interesting if I wasn't so tired when I watched it. I was even so tired that I didn't watch What About Brian.. I kept falling asleep. Oh well, they'll probably cancel it anyway so what's the point...

Back to me... I got an Amazon.com gift certificate from my friend Laura - I have to figure out what I really want... Shoes? A Dust Buster? A book? (like I'm actually going to read anything!) I've been thinking about a pair of crocs... maybe I'll get them.

My stolen wifi is iffy so I better get this posted before I lose it again.
xo
J

No comments: