Saturday, April 08, 2006

GOAL!!! GOAL!!! GOAL!!!

If you haven't' figured it out I finally reached goal this morning. I was down 3.2 pounds last week and I am officially under 140. I don't think I've been under 140 since high school... Now I only have to make it six weeks on maintenance and then I'll be lifetime and I won't have to pay (thank you Jesus).

I am drinking one of my ESB's to celebrate. It tastes really good! Now I remember why I don't drink so often.... I like it almost a little too much for my own good.

I am going to be searching for a good place to get a Ruben sandwich. I decided once I hit my goal I would have a Ruben, I haven't found a good recommendation yet so I bought the fixings for one, I'm going to have one for dinner and when I do get a good recommendation I'm going to go out.

I'm getting sleepy (damn beer!). I better go. More later.

No comments: