Sunday, April 09, 2006

Sunday - The Morning After.

Okay, last night I had my ruben sandwich - Yummy and I had two of the ESB's. I am a lightweight now... let's just say I fell asleep on the sofa at 7:30 and never really regained consciousness until 6:30 this morning. I guess that's not so bad... You have to live a little once in a while.

This morning I watched CBS Sunday Morning as usual, they had a segment on meditation. Back in the 70's my dad tried to get me and my sisters to start doing TM.... let's just say it did not go over well and I didn't stick with it. It seems like something I might want to try now. It might do something to my artwork (or not).

Boy, I am hungry... I ate a bunch of left over veggies this morning but I think I might need some protein to make the pangs go away.

I feel like running this morning but I should go to church and the studio... nah... at least not the studio.

Did I happen to mention that I got a TA position for next fall??? It's for the Intro to Fibers class with Jerry - he's teaching the collecting class that I'm taking right now. I'm psyched! I'm going to have to practice all my domestic fiber techniques this summer that I might need. I barely know how to knit...

Okay, I better get my butt in gear.

No comments: