Sunday, April 09, 2006

Size 4

Okay so I skipped out on Church and the studio today. Instead I went to Target to buy Clorox Wipes. While I was there I decided to try on a skirt that I saw there last week - guess what?? I'm sure you put two and two together and realized that I was a size 4 (granted it's a Cherokee 4 but still it's a 4!). I also tried on some shirts and the medium was way too big and the small wasn't even tight. After I was done I walked all the way home - over three miles.

My walk took me past Wrigley Field, there is a game there this evening. I hope to go to at least one game this season, I've only ever been to American League games so it would be interesting to see a National League game.

Now I'm watching Fantasy Island. I can't believe I actually watched this show when I was little, it sucks!

I have to work on my research presentation now... I have to give it on Thursday.... I still don't know exactly what I'm going to do but I'm not too worried.

No comments: