Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Goodbyebrows!

Oh what a glorious day it will be! I am going in to the Aveda Institue for a brow design... That should take a few pounds off when I weigh in on Saturday.

tomorrow my sister Hilary arrives for my Birthday weekend! Woo Hoo... well sort of, usually I am very excited for my birthday. This year I am excited, but not as much as usual... I think it's because my friends in Chicago don't know me as well and I don't feel quite as comfortable reminding them every waking hour that my birthday is coming up. I'm expecting it to be low key.

I'm going to work in the studio this morning and then go to they library to return Billy Elliot. I hope someone gets me a Netficks subscription for my birthday so I can watch many many more movies and not have to go to the library to get them.

No comments: